Search This Blog

Loading...

brownie mint oreo icecream cupcake

Thursday, October 21, 2010

When I saw these mint oreo icecream cupcakes... I knew I had found a winner! Don't they look divine!!!! I love mint and chocolate together. It has a brownie base (another favorite I can't resist) with mint icecream piled high. Right before serving add whipcream, then drizzle some fudge sauce and add a mint oreo and candle (which are Walmart... yes these same ones for only $1.99). For Erica's recipe visit Erica Sweet Tooth here!
These would be great for a birthday or halloween and what is great about this recipe is it can be made way ahead of time!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love mint and chocolate! What a great look. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs