Search This Blog

Loading...

superhero full collection

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have been so busy with custom designs from the Superhero Collection, Christmas cards and so much more. I love the additions that are now available with my Superhero Collection. Come take a peak in my shoppe! I welcome custom orders....
The full Superhero Collection available at Wants and Wishes Shop. The Full Superhero Collection by Wants and Wishes includes: "Pop" tags, (6) Favor/Treat Toppers, (5) Cupcake Toppers/ Tags, (3) Cupcake Wrappers, (3) Water Bottle Wrappers. I made stickers out of the "pop" tags and favor toppers. They turned out amazing! Everyone loved them! 

Superhero Water Bottle Wrapper 3 different colorways


Superhero Cupcake Toppers- 5 designs
Superhero Cupcake Wrappers in 4 different colorways




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Superhero Cupcake Wrappers in 4 different colorways where can i buy these i need twenty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlie- I sell them on my Etsy shop. Here is the link for the cupcake wrappers. http://www.etsy.com/listing/65225973/printable-superhero-cupcake-liners
    Let me know if you need anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Do you still sell the "Hero H2O" water bottle labels?? I checked for you on Etsy, but couldn't find your shop. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I still sell them. I no longer have an etsy shop, but you can purchase them here in my shop http://www.wantsandwishesdesign.com/product/printable-new-vintage-modern-superhero-collection-birthday-party-or-baby-shower-by-wants-and-wishes

      Go to the drop down menu and you can select individual items

      Delete
  4. Hello I want to buy the superheroes printables.. but I'm wondering what type of paper can I use for this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs