Search This Blog

Loading...

Real Parties:: Conner's Superhero

Monday, December 6, 2010

A couple weeks ago a new prospective client contacted me, to see if I could help her with her two sons Superhero Birthday party. We instantly connected and I felt like I have known her for years. We added multiple items to the Wants & Wishes Superhero Collection which are now available in my shop.

What a beautiful spread....
 Don't you love the action signs and strings of lights.

Our "Pop" sticker label
 At each place setting a water bottle with one of my Superhero wrappers.
 Everyone was in attendance.... Superman, Superwomen, Spiderman and Batman.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what lucky kids! Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I had a party like that when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs