Search This Blog

Loading...

chocolate bundt cake and ganache sauce... DELISH!

Thursday, January 6, 2011


When I went home for Christmas my Mom was making a chocolate bundt cake with a ganache glaze for a grooms cake. Luckily she made an extra one for us to taste test. It was soooo good. The whole family devoured it. Since Christmas I have made the cake twice! Once was for part of my nephew's Thomas the Train cake you can see it here.


Here is the bundt cake without the decadent ganache. Before I made this cake, I have to be honest... I was intimidated by ganache. It just sounds fancy, hard and easy to mess up. I was wrong! (at least with this recipe) This recipe for ganache is simple and simply amazing.  


This cake is very moist, chocolaty and rich. Enjoy!!!!  On this version I added a little crushed peppermint  on top to add a little christmas flare. I also, made mini bundt cakes and gave to some close friends for Christmas. I thought they turned out really cute.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I am your newest follower and look forward to seeing more yummy things!
    Jenny at www.thepetersporch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned.... for Valentines Day I have many yummy and sweet treats prepared for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs