Search This Blog

Loading...

day five:: Struck

Thursday, January 13, 2011


I usually like to have a few days that are non candy and I feel like today should be one of those days. For my non candy items Target has the best selection. I have to confess I usually get all of my Valentine items at Target, but this year for some reason my Target still has not put out their Valentine candy! Luckily for me they had put out their Valentine dollar bin items. You can find some real finds in there.  Like this pink and purple mini clip board. I knew I had to use this when I saw it.




Download the tags for Day 5:: struck here


Assembly:
1. Print our tag and Top 5 things I heart about you list
2. Hand write your top 5 reasons you love your Valentine
3. Clip to your mini clip board from Target in their bins near the front ($1)
4. Wrap in cellophane or in large plastic baggie and tie with pretty ribbon (mine's from Costco) 
5. Attach tag and deliver to your Valentine.

This year I have decided I'm going to Valentine my bestfriend because I'm moving and I want to make sure she know how much I love her.... I know she'll know it from me so it's not going to be that much of a secret, but I don't care. I just want her to know how much I appreciate her friendship. Have you decided who your Valentining yet?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Cute use of the little clipboard! Thanks for the idea and the "Top 5" template.

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs