Search This Blog

Loading...

day thirteen:: Chalk it up to LOVE

Saturday, January 29, 2011




day thirteen:: Chalk it up to LOVE
I found these adorable heart shaped chalks.... some are even marbled pink & white! I fell in love with them and knew I had to incorporated them in my 14 days of Valentines. I thought it would be cute and fun to package them as candy. 
1. Go get your heart shaped Chalk & candy boxes (Martha Stewart Collection) from Michael's.
2. Place each heart shaped chalk into a cupcake liner.... maybe even try a pink one or red to add more color!
3. Fill the remaining holes or area with candy. I filled mine with red, pink and white candy corn! What  fun variation from the Halloween color scheme. (I'm secretly hoping they come out with a St Patty's Day variation too! Sorry I got side tracked - on to step 4.)
4. Now all you have to do is add a simple bow and print day 13 tag here.
5. Deliver to your special ones!

Have a GREAT day!!!







Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great project & printables. I featured you today on my blog. I would love for you to check it out!
    ps- I am also a new follower! :)
    Amanda

    Frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog.... and love your blog name! I also love all the blogs you are following! I can tell you have impeccable taste! I would love to do something together with you.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci pour le partage : j'ai créé un lien ici http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/valentines-freebies/

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs