Search This Blog

Loading...

Luck o' the Irish Printable Collection

Tuesday, February 15, 2011






We created this fun, modern printable collection for St Patrick's Day gilded with rainbows, shamrocks and horseshoes to bring good luck this year!  Everyone needs a little extra luck right?!? So start planning your party now to ring in good luck to your family and friends. Our Luck o' the Irish Printable Collection is now available in our Shop. Above is our good luck tree with mini sugar cookies for each guest to take and make a wish as they bite into the buttery sugar cookie. 


The desserts: peanut butter toffee, cupcakes, carmel Rice Krispy treats, mini candy bars, chocolate gold coins, chocolate golden nuggets in a pot of gold and "Thanks for being my good luck charm" favors filled with Lucky Charms. To drink we had Jones Green Apple Drinks (because it was for the kids, but could easily be replaced with green beer bottle for an adult table- since it is St Patty's Day!) with our take 3 sips & make a wish straw tag. 



These Peanut Butter Toffee are so easy... no candy thermometer needed! SERIOUSLY!!! Recipe to follow soon... and it involves a special ingredient. 


Carmel Rice Krispy treats... recipe coming soon. You don't want to miss this one!!! I promise you that (I have eaten half the pan... I can't stop myself!)



For your cupcakes use our cupcake liners and toppers. To add a little luck to your cupcake sprinkle Lucky Charms on the top. I remember loving this cereal when I was a kid. Did you love them? I haven't had Lucky Charms for years, the marshmallows still taste exactly the same.




We wished the luck o' the Irish to each of your guest with a personal "pot of gold" & Thanks for being my good luck charm favor.



Stay tuned for our DIY tutorial on how to make these with our cupcake liners! There super easy and sturdy!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Love your party collection and shared it on my blog today!

    Susan

    http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just checked out your blog and it is so inspiring. I will definitely be going back

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute party! My little girl who is turning 6 next week just asked me yesterday for a green leprechaun party. You have saved my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on CPN. Great party. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that I could help you out Maria! ;) It's a fun collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine! I just stumbled upon CPN and have been loving it! Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spotted this over on Blowout Party's blog. Really fun St. Patrick's Day party set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun. All your treats rock! Wish I was coming to the party. Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOVE THIS PARTY!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm featuring this on my blog soon. You did such a good job!! Thanks again! little-inspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!! I'm sharing this in a 5 for Friday Roundup of St. Patrick's Parties on my blog today, including a pic and link back to this post. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs