Search This Blog


Sweet Nothings Bridal Shower

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I designed this sweet nothings bridal shower for a good friend. She wanted a pink and orange color scheme with ruffles and all things sweet, but still being modern and fun! The shower was a hit! We used Ruffle Fabric's Sherbet ruffles as the backdrop. It was beautiful and the perfect touch to the shower... they have so many gorgeous selections.  

I made these mini cookie "cupcakes." They are Wants and Wishes: Dessert Studio specialty. 

Here are our cupcake toppers available on our Etsy shop here.

Pin It!


  1. Love the use of the ruffled fabric for the backdrop.

  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors and the ruffle backdrop adds so much!

  3. I got the ruffle fabric from They have so many colors to choose from and are wonderful to work with! I have another dessert table coming soon using their white. I can't wait for it!


all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs