Search This Blog

Loading...

Barnyard/ Farm Invitations

Monday, July 11, 2011


Again sorry for disappearing again... this summer has just been crazy! These Barnyard/ Farm invites have been consuming a lot of my time this last week. Don't you just LOVE them. They make me so happy. I made them for an amazing client of mine! They are an interactive invitation.  I love creating DIY interactive invitations. Here is another one that I created... pizza in a box.

There are 3 pieces to the invite:
Part 1: the front of the barn


Part 2: the doors
You print on the back side of the same piece of paper.


Part 3: the inside
This you can just cut out just the square and glue on or you can have a full back.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Interactive invites? What a cool concept. Amazing how much work & detail you put into them!

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs