Search This Blog

Loading...

Glee Season Premiere... Gleek Out in Style with a Glee Party!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Can't . Wait. Glee Season 3 Premiere! Are you as big of a Glee fan as I am! Tuesday can't come fast enough!!!! Well your in luck.... Throw a GLEE Party with your friends and GLEEK OUT in style! I created a pep rally bake off sale fundraiser to help GLEE raise money. This party will get all your guest excited for the Season Premiere, especially if they are true GLEE fans you will have them rolling with laughter as they remember their favorite parts. Our Glee collection is simple that any level of party planner can accomplish the look we did. Almost all of the treats are store bought, which makes this collection very doable!!! Enjoy!




First, make your self a Glee pep rally Bake sell poster. Just get some butcher paper and paint away. 



I had made some pom pom out of trash bags. 


No GLEE party would be complete without Slushies!!! They come in so many fun colors now!




For each character I made a dessert. For Finn I made a "better than sex Finn cake"! 


Rachel Berry Fashion Cupcakes 



Kurt's Gay shark "dolphins" Do you know who said this quote?


Quinn Fabray Bun in the Oven Cinnamon Rolls


Will Schuester's "brilliant fundraising idea" Salt Water Taffy! 




Puck Oreos & Sue Sylvester "snicker"doodles


"cheerio" krispy treats
I made "rice Krispy treats with Cheerios and the turned out fabulous!
I dipped them in milk chocolate and then white chocolate topped with red sprinkles
then wrapped our cheerios wrapper around (part of the glee printable collection





I created my own "mash up" signs: favorite songs GLEE has sung + candy/sweets











Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my holy amazing!!! This is ADORABLE! What clever, creative ideas. You've outdone yourself again, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was so fun to make!!!! Hands down my favorite so far. I just love Glee tho! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulously awesome, I hope you know this! I cannot wait to use some of these ideas for a Glee party! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love it. and Brittany said that right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes she did.... extra point for you Tash.
    Thanks for the sweet comments Alli.... Hearing comments like that makes me more confident with designs.

    ReplyDelete

 
all content © 2013 wants and wishes / blog design © 2013 smitten blog designs